Eric Mayo Felons join the Military ~ Jobs for Felons: How felons can get jobs Felons join the Military | Jobs for Felons: How felons can get jobs Felons join the Military | Jobs for Felons: How felons can get jobs
  • Home
  • About Me
  • Ask Me A Question

Find your next job here!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Felons join the Military

Felons join the Military

Felons join the MilitaryHello. My name is Yamile. How are you? I am 30 years old and was arrested for drug possession in 2002. In this one arrest they were charging me with 3 felony cocaine possessions and 1 misdemeanor marijuana possession (under 20 grams). The judge threw out 2 cocaine possessions (no action) resulting in only one felony and 1 misdemeanor. I had plead not guilty since the stuff was someone else's who threw it in my car so since it was my car and I was the driver, I was arrested. I completed a program which left the 1 felony and the 1 misdemeanor as nollo pros (both of them). I was not convicted. I had a car accident in 2001 and got the ticket. In 2008 I was stopped for supposedly running a stop sign which I fought and paid a 126 dollar fine. I've always wanted to join the military since I was 15 but didn't even bother going in when a recruiter over the phone (2008) told me I would never get in. Do I need a waiver for all 3 things? What is an approximate of my chances. This is killing me due to the fact that the army has been my lifelong dream and don't know if there is even a chance for me. Thank you for your time and your answer will be greatly appreciated.

Felons join the Military

Hello Yamile,

Felons join the MilitaryI believe your are referring to Nolle Prosequi. I am not a legal professional but in most cases, Nolle Prosequi is declaration made by a prosecutor in a criminal case or by a plaintiff in a civil lawsuit either before or during trial, meaning the case against the defendant is being dropped. The declaration may be made because the charges cannot be proved. To be absolutely certain, contact the prosecutor associated with your case.

Next, get a copy of your criminal record to be certain what is on it. The best record would come from the FBI.

Individuals can obtain a copy of their national criminal history record from the FBI by submitting a request to the address below. In order to receive a copy of your FBI record for personal, employment, or international work requirements the FBI requires the following:

1) A signed written request with a brief explanation for the request and your complete return
mailing address.

2) Each request must contain two completed applicant fingerprint cards with all of the applicant's
personal information (name, date of birth, place of birth, etc.) and a current set of 10 rolled
fingerprints and eight flat finger impressions. Fingerprints and impressions must be taken by a
local law enforcement agency.

3) An $18.00 fee in U.S. currency by certified check or money order payable to the United States Treasury. This information is provided in compliance with the U.S. Freedom of Information Act.

CJIS Division
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, West Virginia 26303

For more information, you may contact the FBI at 304-625-3878

Felons join the Military
Once you get a copy of your criminal history, you can take it to the Army recruiter to see if you are eligible for a waiver that could make you eligible.

With so many ex-offenders and felons looking for jobs, the military may be an option.

I hope this helps.

Please Rate This Post at the Top!

Felons join the Military

Felons join the Military

This Book Has Helped Thousands of Felons Get Jobs ! You can get a copy of this book for as little as $5.00 Click Here!

Felons join the Military

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Clicky